Jordan + David | Fields of Gold Wedding
Some fun facts about Jordan and David's love story: 1. They first met at high school summer camp.
2. Though Jordan doesn't recall this, her mom swears that she came home gushing about the guy she was going to marry.
3. He returned to Oregon, and she to California, but the distance was too much for a high school romance.
4. While on a trip to Europe with her best friend, Jordan made a wish in a fountain to just see David again.
5. After reconnecting, they took a big leap and moved Jordan out to where David lived in Texas.
6. He proposed. Only a few months later, they wed in gorgeous Portland. And then just two days later, they were on the road to their new home in North Carolina.
To say their love story has been a whirlwind would be an understatement. As they both say though, "When you know, you know." They've lived by the philosophy that if it were meant to be, then they'd find each other when the time is right. There's comfort in the fact that they continually found each other in life.
They've conquered Southern California and Texas. And before tackling North Carolina, they took on Oregon as the start of their life as husband and wife.
It was a beautiful, intimate day full of yellow plains, meadow breezes, and sherbet skies. The day was so unique to their tastes. Joyful, easygoing, rustic, and just all around fun! Thank you for choosing me to capture this part in your journey together!